Updated Jul 1
Rainout & Information Hotline Call 281-342-0404 Leave a message
- No spectator should attend a game if they are ill or displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- Unsupervised children or animals are not permitted.
Anyone may be asked to leave by a referee or Lamar Soccer Club board member for not following the rules and guidelines or for exhibiting any signs of illness.
Fall Picture Day Sept. 25 Morning
Fall pictures will be Sept. 25. It will be at St John Fisher’s large hall. Your team time (morning) will be relayed closer to time, but I want everyone to put this on their calendar. There is no backup date or location this year, so it is imperative that each team and player plan on being available that morning for pictures. Alison Carlino will be doing the pictures, and she’s done a brilliant job for us and so many others over the years!
- The player cannot have had a fever (100.4° or higher), cough, or shortness of breath during the last 7 days without a medical diagnosis.
- The player cannot have had any contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or an unconfirmed but suspected COVID-19 person within 10 days.
- The player cannot be experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 or be restricted by a healthcare provider.
- Only players and team staff (coaches and managers holding an APP) are allowed to come onto the field area during training. We ask parents to remain in the parking lot or further away from the fields during training.
- Any player showing any symptoms or possible negative medical conditions may be removed by the coach or any club official immediately and sent home or set apart from the rest of the group until the player can be sent home.
- If a player tests positive or is suspected of having COVID-19, that player must notify the coach immediately.
Club members: The club does a lot of volunteer work on our fields to keep them in the best shape possible. We also have an exclusive lease on the fields from the city, and non-club members are not supposed to be on the fields AT ALL (club members should have a coach present). The public field is behind the football field, and you should point that out to them. If you see non-members on the fields, please ask them to leave especially if it is damp (tears up the field worse) or our players are on the fields (liability concern). It does not matter if they are on another end of the field or using a different part… they are not supposed to be on the fields. Your fees are what pay for fertilizer, seed, water, paints, goals, nets, lighting, etc. Your sweat is what puts things in place. Please, help us be good stewards of your money by reducing the wear and tear on the fields and costs associated with their upkeep. Thanks!